Let’s start a digital marketing and design website for Travel agents
Designing a website is an art, but designing a website with client requirements and understanding the nature of their business is a success. We can help you design website for Travel Agents.
What I find is there are as many digital agencies as travel agents, who want a cheap website with the best results. I have found that the website is prepared within as little as three days and delivered to clients. I have also seen that those kinds of sites take more than three years to just even appear on google.
Travel website needs more online marketing than other nature of business. Travel owners simply don’t know who will be their next customers. Also, all travel agents don’t have the same goals while others want to cover every theme in Travel fields. For example, some travel agents only want to focus on Kailash Manasarovar while some only want to focus on flight tickets.
What features to include in travel website design and development?
As said earlier, we must focus on our specialties not just in general, then again we should make a very easy communication process.
- Pull as little information and as quickly as possible from the online visitors, then dig deeper and understand what customers want.
- Don’t make a huge complicated inquiry or booking system.
- Give as much information as possible, with video and downloadable brochures if possible. Don’t copy the web page content in eBrochure.
- Include an online chat facility and include phone numbers as well.
There are some basics that need to be done when creating a webpage and doing digital marketing for travel agents.
Here are few tips for improving Travel Contents
- Create a Wikipedia page if you have good references to your business
- Create Trip Advisor page
- Get a referral from OTA like Bookmundi. There are many others like that.
- Don’t copy the supplier’s itinerary. If you do, you are finished. Google always looks for fresh and Genuine content.
- Affiliate with as much OTA as you can.
You are not OTA, Online Travel Agent
Maybe you wish to become one but general travel agencies who are already there in business since many many years do already have a customer base in some specialization, let say you have lots of experience in trekking or peak climbing. Then you focus on that, do digital marketing on that, write a blog on that. Online hiring digital agency for your company content is not enough. You must have good IT coordinator within the company or DIY, otherwise, there will be a gap again.
You can be an OTA, off course. Then you need some specialization in your hand. You must offer a unique service that a guest must be happy to take it. Otherwise just doing what others doing online can sometimes be a drop of water in the ocean.
Good luck your with travel site.